Ultraframe has launched ‘Orangery by Ultraframe’, a promotion based on offering a bundle of existing orangery-styled products at a saving of 20%.
The package features an Ultraframe glass roof with an internal pelmet to give the illusion of a traditional orangery build. On the exterior, a choice of aluminium, brick mesh, or ready-to-render columns can be paired with any style of doors and full-length windows, along with a choice of decorative cornices.
When the roof is ordered, customers can save 20% on the roof, glass and aluminium columns against the price they would usually pay.
Marketing director Alex Hewitt said many people are still wary of glass roofs despite advances in their thermal efficiency. She added: “It is also true that many people still associate a glass roof with a typical/traditional conservatory in terms of style, but glass roofs these days can be used in many more creative ways, as this stunning, contemporary Orangery by Ultraframe range perfectly demonstrates. Due to these misconceptions, we felt it was important to help people navigate our products and create a compelling promotional offer that is easy to sell and understand.”
She continued: “The Orangery by Ultraframe offer is in essence, the modern version of a conservatory. This is the first time we have done a national price offer on orangeries and prices are reduced on the roof, the glass, the aluminium columns, pelmet, and cornice. It’s very comprehensive and generous which means that installers can offer the orangery look at a far most cost-effective price point than if they did a traditional orangery build.”
The Orangery by Ultraframe promotion includes:
• Single and double hip designs in any RAL
• Slimline contemporary roof to maximise natural light
• Choice of performance glass for the roof
• Internal pelmet creating the illusion of a traditional orangery build
• Range of external decorative cornices in flat and curved styles
• Insulated columns in aluminium, brick mesh, or ready-to-render finish
• Matrix pricing with pricing tools to allow in-home/appointment pricing