AGC is launching a new product websiteto serve as a ‚fully integrated hub guiding visitors to relevant AGC products and services based on each user’s needs and knowledge‘.
New content includes case studies, customer testimonials and innovation stories.
The new YourGlass website features improved navigation and functionality for four key target groups: 1) distributors and processors, 2) architects and specifiers, 3) installers and 4) homeowners.
After selecting their profile and country, visitors will be guided to relevant product information and documents, including direct links to well known digital tools, such as the Glass Configurator.
“Customer-centricity has always been our priority, since we aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience,” said Denis Ramboux, sales & marketing director at AGC Glass Europe. “One of our underlying principles is to provide the best possible tools enabling our customers to be more autonomous and efficient in their everyday work – and the YourGlass site is one of the cornerstones in this approach,” he continues.
The site’s main functionalities include:
- A customised user experience based on four navigation profiles
- Easy search for products and services by type of glass, key features, lifestyle theme and application
- Vast choice of inspirational content: innovation stories, news, AGC Expert Corner, customer testimonials, tutorials and architectural reference case studies, including extensive image galleries
- Regularly updated country-specific news
- Direct access to online tools, such as the Glass Configurator, product catalogues and more
- Comprehensive document library.
The site is available in nine languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Czech. Users can also choose their country, which means the information displayed will vary depending on product availability in each market.