AGC Glass Europe has unveiled an updated version of its Glass Configurator with more functionality plus new features including acoustic calculations and photorealistic renderings.
The Glass Configurator is a tool that glass processors, facade and window manufacturers, architects and designers can use to calculate light, energy and safety properties. Single glazing, double and triple insulating glazing as well as laminated safety glass can all be configured.
The manufacturer says the new configurator enables users to:
– Configure products to comply with your specified properties: energy performance, aesthetics, acoustics, safety, etc.
– Work easily and quickly using drag-and-drop functionality.
– Create and download glass configurations (PDF reports).
– Find by performance: find the right product that meets your specifications in terms of optical, thermal, acoustic and safety performance.
– Find by acoustic performance: find the right product that meets your acoustic specifications.
– Check out the Glass Visualiser: see how the product looks in different types of buildings and environments.
– Save glass configurations for projects, calculations etc. in your personal account.
– Share content.
The AGC Glass Configurator is a free service available in nine languages on all devices. Registration is easy and free of charge.