12th September 2017
The British Safety Council is holding its Annual Conference ‘Health and safety: Preparing for the future’ on Wednesday, 4 October 2017 at The King’s Fund, London.
Featuring expert speakers, case studies and thought leadership sessions, the event will examine:
• Planning for the unexpected
• The implications of Brexit for health and safety
• The future of health, safety and environmental management and what organisations should be doing differently
• The changing world of work and the evolution of workplace risk
• Case studies of successful strategies for managing mental health