Ultraframe has launched a new flat roof system which is compatible with its revolutionary hup! building system.
Marketing director Alex Hewitt said: “Our new Flat Roof system makes ordering and fitting a flat roof so simple and offers a huge number of benefits vs building a flat roof in the traditional manner. For each roof there is one order with structural calculations, lanterns and skylights included.
“This not only makes ordering easy, but it also saves our customers the large expense associated with a structural engineer. While the Flat Roof alone is a fantastic system, coupled with our new hup! building system, it really does offer a fantastic way to build highly energy efficient extensions and orangeries in a fraction of the time of a traditional build.”
• One roof, one order with structural calculations, lanterns and skylights included
• 7 soffit and fascia designs including elegant cornices
• BBA approved Ultrapanel technology
• Spans up to 5.6m without steels
• Supports rooflights up to 5.7m x 3m.
• Thermal performance that exceeds Building Regulations – 0.12W/(m²K)
• Fully insulated ring beam and kerb
• Up to 50% faster to fit than traditional methods
• Time saving, patented Pitchlock fall system
• Delivered as a flat packed kit with easy-fit soffits and clip-fit panels
She continued: “As with all Ultraframe roof systems, the strength of our new Flat Roof is phenomenal, meaning it can span up to 5.6m without steels. This superior strength also means that extra large rooflights up to 5.7m x 3m can be supported. Rooflights of this size bring in an immense amount of natural light to the room below as well as adding an undeniable wow factor.”